Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lighting Type:||12V 25W High Brightness USA Bridgelux 3528||Battery Capacity:||12V 13AH|
|Battery Type:||LiFEPO4 12V 13AH(Lifespan:5 Years)||Beam Angle:||120 Degree|
|Discharge Time:||3-4 Days , 12hrs Per Night||Solar Type:||Germany Solarworld Mono Cell|
|Solar Panel:||Efficiency Monocrystalline Silicon (Germany Solarworld)18V 50W||Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|MOQ:||1 Set||Mounting Height:||5~6m|
UFO 25W 12V Courtyard All In One Solar LED Garden Lights 2600LM Lamp
Specication of UFO 25W 12V All In One Solar LED Garden Light:
|Solar panel||Efficiency Monocrystalline silicon (Germany Solarworld)18V 50W (Lifespan:25 years)|
|LED Brand||High Brightness USA Bridgelux 3528 12V 25W (Lifespan:10 years)|
|Lithium Battery||LiFEPO4 12V 13AH (Lifespan:5 years)|
|Controller Efficiency||95% (Controller Lifespan:10 years)|
|Working Mode||Light control+Time control+Phone App control|
|Charge Time||7 hours|
|Discharge time||3~4 rainy days, 12 hours per night|
|Beam angle||120 degree|
|Human body sensing||Yes|
|Product Warranty||5 Years|
COMPARISON between All-in-One & INTEGRATED Solar Street Light
All-in-One Solar Light
|Integrated Solar Luminary Model|
|COST of Product||HIGHER||LOW|
|Required INVESTMENT by Dealer||HIGHER||LOWER|
|Panel DIRECTION||FIXED with LED||PROPER SOUTH FACING|
|Panel SIZE||FIXED||FREE TO CHOOSE|
|Battery THEFT PROTECTION||HIGH||HIGH|
|TRANSPORTATION to site||EVERY EASY||EASY|
|Possibility of Transit DAMAG||LOW||NEGLIGIBLE|
|EPROCUREMENT of Parts||VERY EASY||EASY|
|EASE of Installation||VERY EASY||EASY|
|POLE||Any POLE 3" dia.||Any POLE3" dia.|
|MOUNTING STRUCTURE for Panel/LED||NOT REQUIRED||LESS but REQUIRED|
|After Sale SERVICE||MODERATE||VERY EASY|
|Protection against INSECTS||GOOD||EXCELLENT|
|PROTECTION against DUST/WATER||WATER RESISTANT||FULLY WATERPROOF|
Installed in various traffic roads, auxiliary roads, residential roads, courtyards, mining areas and places that are not easy to pull electricity, park lighting, parking lots, rural areas provide road lighting for the night, solar panels to charge batteries to meet lighting.
1. How to proceed an order for led light?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production and delivery.
2. Can you customized my logo!
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
3. What's the best price of this solar light?
A: We have discount frequently, you can contact our sales manager to get the best price
4.What's about Warranty?
A: Yes, we offer 5 years warranty to whole product.Within the warranty time, we will send you replacement part to replace the defect part for free.
5. What about Payment?
Bank Transfer (TT), Western Union, or Letter of Credit (LC);
40% deposit before production, remaining 60% payment before deliver goods.
6. Aftersales services
once feedback any problem on products, we will support solution in 24hours, and once confirm the problem we will support new parts in 24hours for free.