Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Solar Panel:||High Efficiency 18W / 18V (Solarworld)||LED Lumens:||1200~1300LM|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Battery||Lighting Time:||4 Rainy Days|
|Charge Time:||6-7 Hrs||Sensor:||Infrared Motion Sensor & Light Sensor& Time Sensor|
|Working Temperature:||-30℃~+60℃||LED Brand:||USA Bridgelux|
|Sample Support:||Yes||Battery Capacity:||12V 7AH|
|LED Number:||12 Pieces||Warranty:||5 Years|
|Material:||Aluminium Alloy||Mounting Height:||3-4m|
1300LM 12W Road Integrated All In One Solar LED Street Light IP65 5 Years Warranty
|Solar panel||Max power||18v 12w (Germany solarworld)|
|Battery||Type||12v 7ah lithium battery|
|Led lamp( PIR sensor)||Max power||12w|
|Led chip||USA bridgelux|
|Lamp body||Aluminum body|
|Charge time||6-7 hours by sun|
|Worktime||4 rainy days backup|
|Packing and weight||Product/package||350*310*45mm/460*350*150mm|
|Net weight/gross weight||3.5/4.2kg|
|Package||One piece in one carton|
This sleek and solid Aluminum All In One (AIO) Solar street Light is built to last many years. It comes with PIR sensors, and is Remote Controlled for easy control and numerous lighting modes to choose from.
No cables or Electrician required, so you save a fortune on tradie costs.......just attach it to a pole of your choice and turn it on.
Adaptive Lighting System (ALS) to achieve all night lighting when weather change. Constant current output!
Variable Frequency Technology (VFT) to Control and adjust the LED driver frequency to reach the max output of LED and Battery
Temperature Control System (TCS) to Protect the battery charging and discharging in high temperature
USA LED chip, 130 Lm/W
· Integrated Mono-crystalline Solar PV Panel on the backside.
· Integrated Lithium Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery, with 5 years warranty.
· Ambient light sensor to turn ON when light is not sufficient.
· Proximity sensor to go to full-bright mode when there is movement.
· Adjustable angle/orientation.
· IP-67 complaint. No switch, no wiring and no external battery!
· Highly suitable for construction sites, 2 lane roads and walk ways.
Benefits of solar energy
1. Solar energy is not only sustainable, it is renewable and this means that we will never run out of it. It is about as natural a source of power as it is possible to generate. Not only are we able to refuel our vehicles with it we can heat our water and light our homes.
2. We can generate our own source of electricity via solar panels potentially enabling us to live off grid. In other words we need not be dependent on the public utility companies to supply our power and we also won’t be required to pay for out power.
3. The creation of solar energy requires little maintenance. Once the solar panels or troughs have been installed and they are brought up to maximum efficiency there is little else to do to ensure they are in working order.
4. They are a silent producer of energy. There is absolutely no noise made from photovoltaic panels as they convert sunlight into usable electricity.
5. The creation of solar power is unobtrusive, particularly the solar electricity that is generated from photovoltaic panels that sit on top of the roofs of buildings.
6. Many governments around the world and locally offer generous rebates and monetary incentives to install solar panels and solar hot water systems. The governments of various nations understand the importance of the creation of electricity from renewable sources is to the entire world and are receptive to making it as attractive a proposition as possible for individuals.
7. If you produce enough solar electricity or if you don’t use all of the electricity that you produce you can sell it back to the utility company for electricity credits. This is a rare occurrence for the most part, unless you are away on vacation for a week or two, in which case your solar panels will go on producing electricity that you won’t be using.
8. Large solar energy facilities can produce electricity regardless of whether the sun is shining or not making them sustainable and reliable electricity producers. The solar power plants capable of achieving this feat are generally thermal solar power producers capable of storing the heat generated and using it when the sun is not shining.
9. The advancements in technology used to create solar energy are continuing to improve making it even more cost effective. As it becomes cheaper to install new solar energy generators the price of solar electricity will continue to drop bringing it more into line with traditional, fossil-fuel generated electricity.
10. Solar electricity power plants and personal solar panels produce zero emissions and make no adverse mark on the environment.