Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Solar Panel:||18V 70W Solarworld Monocrystalline Silicon||Battery:||12V 36AH Lithium Battery|
|LED:||12V 60W Bridgelux LED Chips||Installation Height:||7-9m|
|Work Temperature:||-30℃~+60℃||Charge Time:||6-7 Hours Bright Sunlight|
|Lighting Time:||7 Rainy Days||Sample Supply:||Yes|
|IP Rating:||IP65||Sensor:||Infrared Motion Sensor&light Sensor|
Outdoor Lighting Decoration Quality Solar 18V 70W Monocrystalline Silicon Led Light
Global energy shortages, environmental pollution, and climate warming are increasingly plaguing human society. "Seeking green alternative energy sources and achieving sustainable development" has become a common issue facing all countries in the world.
Lithium-ion integrated solar street lights, which emit no CO2 and SO2, and no conventional power generation noise, solid waste and other pollution, are among the most important renewable energy technologies. With the continuous development of lithium-ion integrated solar street light technology, the application of lithium battery energy-saving, environmental protection, safety and other advantages has become the new darling of the urban road lighting industry, and the market potential is huge. In different regions, such as cities or villages, the requirements for the density of lithium-ion integrated solar street lamps are different, but the working principle of charging and discharging lithium-ion integrated solar street lamps and the basic characteristics of lithium batteries. According to different requirements, mainly from the practical and economic aspects, you can choose the lithium battery solar street lamp configuration with the corresponding capacity suitable for the needs of the region.
|Color Temperature||Cool White|
|Solar Panel||18V 70W Monocrystalline Silicon (Germany Solarworld)|
|Solar Panel Lifespan||25 years|
|Battery Type||12V 36AH Lithium Battery|
|Battery Lifespan||5 years|
|Led Chips Brand||United States Bridgelux|
|Controller Lifespan||10 years|
|Net Weight||18 kg|
|Gross Weight||19 kg|
|Charge Time||5-6 hours sunlight|
|Constant Worktime at full power||>12 hours|
|Worktime at Energy-saving mode(20%-30%)||>48 hours|
|Certificate||CE / ROHS / IP65 / ISO|
|Application||Gardens, Streets, residential, industrial zone roads, square and park, school, campus, farm, villas, etc.|
The working principle of integrated solar street light:
solar panels receive solar radiation during the day, convert solar energy into electrical energy and output, and integrate the solar controller to store the electrical energy in the lithium battery. When the night falls, the solar panel operating voltage is less than 4V, the solar controller automatically detects this voltage value, and the battery supplies power to the LED street light. At dawn, when the solar panel operating voltage is greater than 4V, the solar controller stops supplying power to the LED lamp and continues to charge the lithium battery.
Lithium-ion integrated solar street lamps use solar energy as their energy source, and their outdoor work is greatly affected by natural factors. After a long time of use, there is too much dust on the battery board or covered by snow in winter, the photoelectric conversion rate is lowered, the charging is insufficient, and the battery is not enough. Therefore, after installing the lithium-ion integrated solar street light, we should regularly organize personnel to conduct a detailed inspection of the panel in all aspects, in order to make the panel run under good working conditions for a long time, ensure the normal use of the street lamp, and create more Economic benefits.
The following are notes on the routine maintenance and inspection of lithium-ion integrated solar street light panels:
1. Check whether the lithium-ion integrated solar street light battery board is damaged, and find it in time to replace it.
2. Check whether the lithium battery integrated solar street light battery board connection line and ground wire are in good contact and there is no falling off.
3. Check whether the lithium battery integrated solar street lamp battery board bracket is loose or broken.
4. Check and clean the area around the battery panel of the lithium-ion integrated solar street lamp.
5. Check the bird droppings on the surface of the lithium-ion integrated solar street light panel and clean it if necessary.
6. Identify the cleanliness of lithium-ion integrated solar street light panels.
7. Gale and hail weather should be focused on the lithium battery integrated solar street light panels and brackets.
8. In the snowy day, the lithium-ion integrated solar street light panel should be cleaned in time to avoid the surface area of the battery board.
9. Heavy rain should check whether all waterproof seals are good and there is no water leakage.