Payment & Shipping Terms:
|LED Chips:||High Btightness Bridgelux||Luminous Flux:||6500-7000 LM|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Light Source:||60W|
|IP:||IP65||Intelligent Solar Controller:||Automatic Light And Time Control|
|Led Street Light Type:||ALL IN ONE||Battery:||LiFePo4|
|Keywords:||Solar Street Light||Discharge Time:||4 Rainy Days|
Outdoor Motion Sensor Light Round Solar Street Garden Lights Sun Solar Lighting System
We all know that most things have their service life. Lithium-ion integrated solar street lights are no exception. How do we carry out routine maintenance to keep lithium-ion integrated solar street lights in good working condition and prolong their service life. It is undoubtedly cost-effective to extend the service life of lithium-ion integrated solar street lamps as much as possible without changing other hardware. Doing a good job of maintaining lithium battery integrated solar street lights is the best way to maintain good system operation. The following are the routine maintenance methods for lithium-ion integrated solar street lights:
1. With the change of seasons, in the event of strong winds, heavy rain, hail, heavy snow, etc., measures should be taken to protect the lithium battery integrated solar street lamp battery array to avoid damage.
2. The lighting surface of the solar cell array should be kept clean. If there is dust or other dirt, it should be rinsed with water first, then wipe the water with a clean gauze.
3. Do not rinse or wipe with hard objects or corrosive solvents. This is to avoid chemical reaction between the surface material of the lithium-ion integrated solar street lamp and the corrosive solvent. Over time, the entire lithium-ion integrated solar street lamp will be broken. Under normal circumstances, surface cleaning is not required, but the exposed wiring contacts are regularly inspected and maintained.
4. For battery packs that are compatible with lithium-ion integrated solar street lights, they should be used strictly in accordance with the battery maintenance and repair methods. For these, we have instructions for use when shipping to customers. Please try our best to follow our instructions. operating.
5. The last point is to regularly check the grounding resistance of the lithium-ion integrated solar street light. This is like a human. Regular physical examination can detect problems earlier, so as not to cause more damage and reduce losses as much as possible.
|Light source||60pcs LED,60W|
|Lighting mode||Infrared motion sensor + light sensor|
|Lighting time||4 Rainy days|
As a new energy source, solar energy is environmentally friendly and non-polluting. Lithium-ion solar street lamps adopt DC power supply and light-sensitive control; they have the advantages of good stability, long life, high luminous efficiency, easy installation and maintenance, high safety performance, energy saving and environmental protection, and economical and practical advantages.
1. The installation location of lithium solar street lights
The most important thing is to receive the best light energy, so the site selection is the first consideration in the installation process of lithium solar street lamps. At the installation site, first observe whether there are no obstructions and obstacles around the foundation, and there can be no tall buildings in the trees. And other obstacles that can affect the light, and are not allowed to be installed in the backlight.
2. The foundation part
1) The size and firmness of the foundation. The solid foundation of the foundation directly affects the safety of the pole. Therefore, the foundation must be operated strictly in accordance with the construction drawings. It is important to grasp important data such as size and material.
2) The texture of the land around the foundation. This is also closely related to the safety of the light pole. The soil around the foundation should have low humidity and high strength to prevent unsafe behavior such as tilting of the pole due to the thrust.
3. Lithium solar street light wiring and installation on the pole
The main concern is the robustness of the power cord connection and the tightness of the screw. When all the wires are connected, it must be well protected against leakage and leakage, and the connection is tight and beautiful.
In the process of tightening the screws, it is necessary to grasp the tightness, not too loose or too tight, in order to tighten the principle, and move in moderation. Lithium-electric solar street lamps should not be installed too tightly to prevent excessive stress on the screws and should not be too loose to prevent parts from shifting due to loose parts.
The solar panel part of the lithium solar street lamp has a good direction. The standard time plate faces the south direction. Because the light in the south direction is the strongest, the sunshine time is the longest. If it is impossible to face the south under special circumstances, the light time is the longest. The biggest principle.
4. The pole
Be sure to check all the power cords before the pole to see if there is any leakage current, and if so, correct it as soon as possible. Safety must be paid attention to during the process of lithium solar street lamp poles. Adjust the direction of the pole and level it during the tightening of the corner screw. Do not tilt the front and rear tilts left and right. After all the work is completed, you must tighten the corner screws to achieve tamping.