12V 40W Germany Solarworld Solar Powered Parking Lot Lights Solar Panel Lights
||Lithium LiFePO4 Battery
|Led lamp( PIR sensor)
|Lamp body material
||6-7 hours by sun
||4 rainy days, 12 hrs per night
Integrated Solar Street Lights
The SS2 Series is the second generation of integrated solar streetlights, with a better performance than the last generation:
· Improved from the deficiency of the last generation, which was first developed in 2013
· Innovative all-in-one structure– simple and easy installation, requiring no wiring
· Integrated extrusion aluminum body with anodic oxidation treatment and anti-rust corrosion
· Intelligent motion sensor and power management system to get the most from sunshine
1. Dusk to dawn control
The controller is always monitoring the voltage of the solar panel, which increases or decreases with the intensity of the sunlight. When it is lower than 5v, towards dusk, the control will switch on the LED lights. And when it is towards daybreak and the voltage is larger than 5v, the LED lights will be turned off.
2. Time control
The solar controller can also control the power output according to the time schedule, for instance, you want
· 70 percent brightness from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm,
· 100 percent from 8:00pm to 10:00pm,
· 30 percent from 11:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Commonly, a controller has around 5 time-slots you can use to set according to different requirements of projects.
Time control is often used in conjunction with motion sensor control. For example, from 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, there are few people on the road, so you can set only 30% power during this period, meanwhile, only capitalizing on the motion sensor to raise power to 100% when a passer-by is detected.
By doing this, we can save a lot of energy to boost the duration of off-grid solar street lights and ramp up the days of autonomy.
3. Motion sensor control
A controller can take action when it receives a signal from the motion sensor to increase LED brightness when someone is in sensor area, and then revert to the former level of brightness when it moves out of the area.
needless to say, the quality of products is very important to businesses, sometimes, is crucial for winning tenders.
But can you always get a qualified all in one solar street light? I doubt it.
You might encounter problems:
· even if you have been in this business for years, but you still have no idea about what exactly standards for an eligible product?
· you might have learned the standards, but how to achieve? What factors affect the quality?
Let’s dive in the content with these questions you may have.
For almost all kinds of integrated solar street lights, QC mainly focuses on the following items:
· CCT & CRI
· LM80 standard
· Battery cycle times
· 3 transportation testing for lithium batteries
· Ingress Protection standard
· Working temperature